Sea freight from China
The cheapest shipping option from China is sea freight. You don’t necessarily have to have large sea containers transported directly, with us you can also carry additional loads. Sea freight is worthwhile for FOB from approx. 100 kg or 0.5 cbm and for EXW from approx. 200 kg or 1 cbm. For smaller shipments, air freight or express shipping from China is recommended.
The disadvantage of sea freight is certainly the transit time of 4 to 6 weeks. The clear advantage, however, is the price, because sea freight costs only about 1/10 of air freight and 1/6 of rail freight.
Groupage / LCL (General Cargo) from China
From most of the main ports in China, we have a weekly consolidated container and can load your general cargo shipments. Feel free to contact us if you would like to find out more about the processes.
We offer the following services in the area of sea freight:
- Advice on the transport route
- Advance if necessary at EXW (from supplier to port in China)
- Shipping of sea freight containers (20FCL/ 40FCL and 40HQ)
- Shipment of general cargo (LCL) from China
- We are also happy to collect goods from several suppliers and combine them into one container in order to then transport the goods together in one container.
- Comparison of all service providers involved in such a transport and selection of the best route with the best price and performance ratio
- Enforcement of the transport insurance
- Customs clearance in ports in Europe (e.g. Hamburg)
- Delivery in the EU e.g. B. by train or by truck