Representative in the EU and/or UK

If you want to sell goods in the UK and/or EU and your company is located outside the EU or EU, you need a representative in the EU or UK. We support you in this.

UKCA Marking & Agent for Your China Import

UKCA representative for companies from the EU or representative in the EU for traders from third countries

Since the United Kingdom’s withdrawal, the CE marking is no longer used there, but a new mark, the UKCA. In the meantime, there are also deviations from the pan-European solution in terms of content, so that experts are needed here if articles are to be imported into the UK. In addition, for each import to the UK will be a person liable for the products. This representative bears the legal responsibility for the goods you sell.

If you are based outside the EU (e.g. China, USA, South Africa) you will need a representative in the EU or UKCA if you want to sell goods in the EU or UK and store them in the EU (e.g. with a fulfillment company or Amazon FBA).

Products that must be labeled according to UKCA for the UK or CE for the EU, Switzerland and Turkey include:

  • medical products
  • electronic products
  • Pressure equipment
  • machinery

Agentur Frisch will advise you competently and solution-oriented in these questions as well. We can also provide you with the UKCA representative and EU representative you need for companies in other jurisdictions so you can sell into the UK and the EU. As a company from the UK you also need a representative in the EU to distribute goods there or as a company from the EU you need a corresponding representative in the UK.

Since 01.01.2023, you also need a representative in the EU for compliance with the Electrical Waste Act and the Packaging Act. We can also realize this for you in the EU.


The representative – UKCA representative and EU representative for third country companies.

In order to sell your goods from China in the UK, you must be able to name a liable person. The same applies to be able to sell goods in the EU if your company headquarters is in a third country. Frisch Agency will provide you with such a representative, without which import and sale in the UK and the EU is not legally possible. This representative acts as a liable entity for you. It is legally binding to be able to present such a liability person.


Note: No import to UK and EU without official liability person!


So that you can realize your import to UK and EU from China, we will find you the UKCA and CE agent for your company from EU and UK respectively. We have the necessary contacts to handle your China import in accordance with regulations.


UKCA and/or CE for products from China

Just as the CE marking in the European area makes it clear that the manufacturer and seller have complied with the applicable regulations, the UKCA marking on products from China is also a quality feature without which the sale of certain goods is not permitted. Agentur Frisch will advise you on whether the goods you import from China require UKCA and/or CE marking. If this is the case, we will carry out the appropriate UKCA and/or CE conformity procedures. We perform tests in our test laboratories and prepare the documents required for UKCA and / or CE conformity.


Have UKCA and/or CE compliance verified by experts in China

We employ only experts who are technically and legally up-to-date to check the UKCA and CE conformity of your products. Especially with regard to the parallel development of UKCA and CE marking since Brexit, it is necessary to access expertise here. It is not possible to equate the CE and UKCA markings.

As your responsible China importer, we are happy to help you check and ensure UKCA and/ or CE compliance for products from China. We analyze, offer solutions and, if necessary, take over the communication with the manufacturer and/or authorities.


Finding the right UKCA representative and/ or CE representative for business

Thanks to our extensive contacts, we can find the right UKCA and/or CE representative for your company without wasting time. This must be designated in order for you to import into and sell in the UK and/ or EU. We take care of the related formalities, prepare documents and ensure a speedy and reliable processing of your import order – to the EU and also to the UK.


China import to UK or EU – Agentur Frisch takes over your order professionally and reliably! We take care of CE and UKCA conformity and compliance with packaging and e-waste laws.

Over 5000 happy customers.


I commissioned the Agentur Frisch to have a larger piece of furniture produced in China and then to transfer it to Germany. Communication via email was smooth the whole time! Very quick and reliable answers constantly gave me the security that is essential in such an undertaking. I was helped through the bureaucratic jungle at all times and no forms were forgotten or filled out incorrectly. Very commendable!



Everything top. It doesn’t get any better than this. Consulting and implementation can not be done better. We are more than satisfied after several orders with this company and continue the cooperation.


Simone L.